|Work hours||Add information|
Welcome to the Official Page of Morrill & Janes Bank! Visit our website at www.mjbtrc.com. Member FDIC.
We only exist to create and serve CUSTOMERS.
Our job is to make customers very, very happy.
We are Morrill & Janes Bank, the first state chartered bank in Kansas, doing business since 1871.
Welcome to the official Morrill & Janes Bank Facebook page!
This page is intended to be a fun and informational place for our customers and employees to connect and interact. To ensure that visiting our Facebook page is a great experience for everyone, we have a several guidelines that we ask you follow (https://www.mjbtrc.com/resources/social-media). Listed below are a few of the important ones:
When visiting our page:
- Privacy is very important to us, so please do not include your account number or SSN in any post or comment. If we see a post or comment that contains information that could pose a risk to someone's accounts or privacy, we will remove it. Because this is a public Facebook page, you should not post any details about your financial situation here.
- Please keep all posts and comments clean and respectful. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. We reserve the right to remove post comments that contain offensive, defamatory, hateful or abusive language and you may end up being blocked from future commenting on the page.
- We welcome your feedback about the bank - good or bad - but please keep it constructive.
- Be aware that we can't address specific account issues on Facebook. If you're having a problem with your account, please contact our customer service representatives by calling 1.877.690.8258, or going to https://www.mjbtrc.com/contact-us.aspx
- If you’re an employee of Heartland Financial or any of its affiliates, you’re welcome to comment on our Facebook page. We love hearing from our employees here! Just remember that it is not appropriate to directly discuss bank products or services offered by the bank.
- Please keep your comments on topic.
- No personal attacks or harassment.
- No spam or posting of links to other content.
- No posting comments on the page using fake accounts.
- No using our page to engage in illegal activity or to post fraudulent or misleading information.
- In addition to our guidelines listed he