|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Moyston CFA is a Wildfire With Low Structure, CFA brigade, located in the South West FIRE District of Victoria on C222, 15 km west of Ararat.|
Brigade Mission Statement
Protection of Life and Property in accordance with the State Strategic Control Priorities –
• Protection and Preservation of Life is Paramount
• Issuing of Community Information and Warnings
• Protection of Critical Infrastructure and Community Assets
• Protection of Residential Property
• Protection of assets supporting individual livelihoods and economic production
• Protection of environmental and conservation assets.
Moyston CFA is a Wildfire With Low Structure brigade within the Country Fire Authority and is situated in the South West FIRE District of Victoria and is located on the C222 Ararat Halls Gap Road Approximately 15Kms west of Ararat.
The brigade area extends from Andrews Lane in the South to McGuanes Road in the north and the western boundary is the Grampians National
Moyston CFA have a CFA Issued 2.4C Medium Tanker, a Brigade owned 1.2.4 Light Tanker , a quick fill trailer and is also home for the
Ararat Fire Brigade's Group Field Command Vehicle.