OUTDOOR & FOREST SCHOOL APPROACH at MULBERRY KIDZ!
We are a 41 place nursery and preschool in Bath who thrive on the Forest School approach. Accepting Children from 3 months to 8 years old. Open from 7.30am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday all year round!
OUTDOOR AND FOREST SCHOOL APPROACH at MULBERRY KIDZ NURSERY AND PRESCHOOL.
We are a 41 place nursery and preschool in Bath who thrives on the Forest School approach. Forest School underpins the learning, development and exploration the children are involved in at Mulberry Kidz. Forest School's are becoming a popular choice for a nursery and preschool as it focuses on the children learning through a variety of natural activities and using the outdoors on a regular basis.
The Mulberry Kidz team use their expertise to enhance the children's learning and development by extending their interests through a wide range of forest school and other activities.
Our qualified Forest School Leader attends regular training to enhance the teams skills and ideas which directly benefit the children.
Children who are in a Forest School provision will benefit from:
* Physical enriched play throughout the day
* Become mentally and emotionally healthy
* Be involved in a continuous healthy lifestyle
* Become more confident
* Have an increased self belief and 'I CAN do it' approach to learning
* Be enthused by the activities and environment
* Learn to problem solve effectively
* TEAM work
* Care towards in-beasts, animals and the outside world
* Owe and wonder
* Respect and an increased knowledge of the world around them