|About||Mulligan & Haines offers patrons the very best sandwiches and baked goods in the city - all washed down with down with delicious craft beers and cocktails.|
This prize draw is open to all Irish residents aged 23 or over except for employees of Mulligan and Haines and their families; and employees of any other companies directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
• Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions is implicit with submission of entry
• To enter the competition, users must follow the instructions below
• To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
o Post a comment on the Mulligan and Haines Competition Post that tags one friend
o Like Mulligan and Haines Facebook Page and the corresponding competition post
• Mulligan and Haines will hold an independent draw and will select one winner at random, from all valid entries. The winner will be announced on Mulligan and Haines Facebook page on Tuesday October 17th. The winner will be required to send their details through Facebook private messages in order to receive the prize.
• If a winner does not send an email/private message within 48 hours after the announcement, a new winner will be selected and announced a week later.
• The selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Only entries submitted through Facebook and conforming to the instructions to these terms & conditions will be included in the competition. Mulligan and Haines reserves the right to disqualify entries at its discretion.
• The content of the prizes is at the discretion of Mulligana and Haines, and the prizes are non-transferable, non-amendable and no cash alternative to the prize is available.
• This competition is not sponsored, administered or associated with Facebook inc. Any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to the promoter only.
• You should not include or use any material or comments that infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party, including any right of confidentiality or privacy, nor that contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter. Any breach of this requirement will result in your entry being inv