|About||Multicultural Care is a leading not for profit provider of culturally tailored in home support services enabling individuals to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.|
Vision, Purpose and Values
Vision: Supporting individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds to realise their goals and be strongly connected to community life.
Purpose: To support frail aged people and their carers from culturally diverse backgrounds, Multicultural Care will aim to:
• Enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of service users and carers;
• Provide high quality, culturally and linguistically appropriate aged and community care that responds to people's changing needs;
• Provide choices in multicultural aged and community care services for service users and carers;
• Achieve culturally and linguistically appropriate continuity of care for our service users and carers;
• Support service users and carers to direct their own care to the extent that is possible;
• Form and maintain strategic partnerships with other aged and community care providers; and
• Respond to the changing demographics and industry context.
Values: Multicultural Care is committed to:
• Cultural diversity
• Access and equity
• Community connectedness
• Collaborative and respectful working relationships
• A learning environment
• Professional and ethical conduct
• Individual rights and choices
• Accountable, responsive and safe service provision
• Environmental sustainability through the efficient use of resources
Multicultural Care is a leading not for profit provider of culturally tailored in home support services which enable individuals from CALD communities to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
We provide in home support services to individuals aged over 65 and people with disabilities from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
Our organisation has a strong history of providing care, for over two (2) decades we have been supporting individuals from multicultural backgrounds across the Inner West, South West and South East suburbs of Sydney.
Our qualified team of support staff speak over 20 languages
Our goals are to assist individuals to continue to live independently and safely in their own home