|About||The National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) has provided leadership, direction, and service to Catholic educators since 1904.|
Rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) is a professional membership organization that provides leadership, direction and service to fulfill the evangelizing, catechizing and teaching mission of the Church.
NCEA’s institutional, individual and affiliate memberships represent Catholic education at all levels and in a variety of settings: preschools, elementary and secondary schools, parish catechetical/religious education programs, diocesan offices, colleges, universities and seminaries.
• Advances the educational and catechetical mission of the church;
• Provides leadership and service to its members
• Articulates the contribution of Catholic education to the church and society;
• Proclaims the uniqueness of Catholic schools;
• Advocates recognition of and support for Catholic education in parish, school and university communities;
• Enhances and supports leadership among the members
• Fosters local, national and international collaboration
|Description||Information and resources are available at www.ncea.org|