|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The National Women's History Museum affirms the value of knowing Women's History, illuminates the role of women in transforming society and encourages all people, women and men, to participate in democratic dialogue about our future.|
|Mission||The National Women’s History Museum educates, inspires, empowers, and shapes the future by integrating women's distinctive history into the culture and history of the United States.|
The National Women’s History Museum inspires,educates, researches and collects the stories of women's contributions to the social, political,cultural and economic life of the United States. Our goal is to build a world-class museum at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. This page accompanies our website which seeks to raise awareness and honor women’s diverse experiences and achievements through its dynamic online museum, and educational programs.
The National Women’s History Museum will be the first museum in any nation’s capital to show the full scope of women's accomplishments in history and serve as a guiding light to people everywhere.
The Community Guidelines serve to govern how to interact with our page.
1. We encourage you to share, post, and like content on this page. We hope this page can serve as a platform to exchange information and ideas about topics relevant to NWHM. We hope that you will contribute to the conversation.
2. Any information not posted by us, including but not limited to user content and third party ads, does not necessarily reflect the views of NWHM. We do not endorse the third party or user content on this page.
3. Please be respectful and courteous to others on this page. We reserve the right to remove posts or block users that violate these standards, including but not limited to content that is unlawful, profane, disrespectful, suggestive, spam, or contains personal information.
4. We expect that all NWHM community members will adhere to Facebook’s Community Standards, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards.
5. Content that you post will be considered public information and non-confidential. By participating on this page, you are giving the NWHM permission to use, archive or modify your content.
Thank you for reading these guidelines! Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.