|Work hours||Add information|
|About||SMWDC is the Navy's Surface Warfare Warfighting Development Center (WDC). Its mission is to increase the lethality and tactical proficiency of the Surface Force across all domains.|
|Mission||Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center's mission is to increase the lethality and tactical proficiency of the Surface Force across all domains.|
Welcome to the the Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center's (SMWDC) Facebook page. This page is intended to provide updated information and discussion on the SMWDC. Please visit our official homepage at http://www.public.navy.mil/surfor/nsmwdc/.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- Includes any personal or sensitive information (phone numbers, email or postal addresses)
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
For information about Operations Security, contact the Naval OPSEC Support Team at OPSEC@Navy.mil
For information about how to report a crime and issues such as direct knowledge of explicit photos taken without consent, visit https://go.usa.gov/x5vNm.
The appearance of external links or "Liked" pages on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Nav
|Founded||June 9, 2015|
SMWDC's mission is to increase the lethality and tactical proficiency of the Surface Force across all domains. It does this through four lines of operation; Advanced Tactical Training; Doctrine & Tactical Guidance Development; Operational Support; and Capability Assessments, Experimentation, & Future Requirements.
SMWDC's headquarters is located in San Diego with four Divisions located in California and Virginia:
Sea Combat Division - San Diego, Calif. - (619)556-4696
Integrated Air & Missile Defense Division - Dahlgren, Va. - (540)653-9910
Amphibious Warfare Division - Little Creek, Va. - (757)462-1375
Mine Warfare Division - Point Loma, Calif. - (619)524-5225