Official Page of NCSS Singapore
For more information about NCSS, please visit our website here:
To ensure that every person has the opportunity to live a life of dignity to his or her fullest potential within society.
To provide leadership and direction in social services, enhance the capabilities of social service organisations, and promote strategic partnerships for social services.
NCSS's Five Strategic Thrusts
- To advocate for emerging and underserved social needs
- To expand membership representation and enhance development of voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs)
- To scale up capability and capacity building of manpower for better delivery
- To provide funding for current needs and emerging/underserved areas
- To promote corporate engagement to increase People-Public-Private (3-P) partnerships
For more information about us, please visit our website here: