|About||Herbal Medicine Clinic And Research Foundation In Kenya Offering Affordable Alternative Treatment and Cure For All Diseases.|
1 To improve the health provision in developing countries, by
• Establishing gardens of healing plants for demonstrations, and fields for cultivation.
• Developing recipes for making natural medicines from locally available healing plants.
• Supporting the establishment of pharmacies, both in hospitals and the community, that specializes in locally produced natural medicines that are inexpensive and easy to use.
• Encouraging existing pharmacies to stock and promote natural medicines.
• Undertaking research into alternative treatments for malaria, e.g. By promoting the cultivation and use of Artemisia Annua
• The publication and distribution of posters, books and seeds.
2 To support local people in developing self-confidence and increasing their knowledge, by
• Recognizing and building on the strength of the already existing network of traditional healers.
• Conducting week long seminars in Natural Medicine for formally trained health workers, e.g. doctors and nurses, traditional healers, community workers and administrators.
• Enabling health workers and traditional healers to agree on an “Ethical Code of Conduct” and on the means whereby they can collaborate for the good of the region.
• Questioning and opposing dangerous practices, even if they are a part of the local tradition, e.g. female circumcision.
3 To support people in becoming more active in the care of the environment, by
• Giving instruction in the appropriate disposal of waste.
4 To oppose processes of negative development, by
• Supporting people in growing and using their own plants and seeds in the face of the threat of the patenting of the seeds and use of healing plants by multi-national corporations
• Campaigning against the manufacture and distribution of consumer products that contain carcinogens such as benzene derivatives in soft drinks , mercury in Amalgam etc.
• Opposing the dumping of unhealthy or dangerous products, e.g. electronic waste, Sugar drinks, out-dated and expired medicine
At Neem Foundation Herbal Center, we addresses the needs and challenges of people suffering or living with chronic diseases.
Many hospital treatments are only temporary measures and do not address the root cause of many chronic infections.
At Neem Foundation Herbal clinic, we take time to listen, diagnose and provide you with the best researched natural alternative treatment.
We have a wealth of experience spanning over 18 years. In this page, we will teach you about the causes on many diseases, how to prevent and get the right herbal treatment.
Herbal extracts and teas
Vitamin and Mineral supplements