|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We make it easy for nonprofits and corporate partners to raise money for good causes with online fundraising software, coaching, and expert solutions.|
Network for Good helps nonprofits raise funds for their missions through simple, affordable and effective online fundraising software and expert coaching.
We also work with companies to implement effective cause initiatives powered by our proven donation platform.
Network for Good has processed over $1 billion in donations for more than 100,000 nonprofits since our 2001 founding by AOL, Cisco, and Yahoo.
|Founded||November 19, 2001|
For Nonprofits: www.NetworkforGood.com/npo
• DonateNow: Our affordable, user-friendly, and powerful donation processing system that allows your nonprofit to have a customized, branded online donation page
• Professional and powerful email campaigns and marketing tools powered by Constant Contact
• EventsNow: Online event ticketing powered by givezooks!
• Fundraising Fundamentals: On-demand training and expert coaching on the topics key to your online fundraising success
• Fundraising123.org: Free educational resources for nonprofit organizations
• Nonprofit911: Free webinars that provide training and education to the nonprofit sector
• The Network For Good Giving Portal: Search for and donate to nonprofit organizations through our safe and secure website
For companies: www.NetworkforGood.com/partner
• Cause Marketing
• The Good Card: a gift card that allows the recipient to give to over one million charities
• Developer Tools
• Disaster Giving Microsite
• Employee Engagement
• Loyalty & Rewards
• Mobile Giving
• Social Good Platforms