|Work hours||Add information|
News, trends and information from and about the news media industry. Learn more at newsmediaalliance.org.
Today, the News Media Alliance serves the newspaper industry in strategic efforts to:
* Retain or build advertising share in all categories and improve newspapers' sales and marketing capabilities.
* Advocate and communicate the views and interests of newspapers to all levels of government and support newspapers' interest in First amendment issues.
* Encourage a diverse work force and reflect diversity in newspaper products.
* Provide research analysis and practical guidance on long-term competitive developments in order to ensure continued revenue growth through new products and business development.
* Provide technological guidance to enable newspapers to effectively serve their readers and advertisers.
Headquartered near Washington, D.C., in Arlington, Va., the association focuses on the major issues that affect today’s news media industry: public policy/legal matters, advertising revenue growth and audience development across the medium’s broad portfolio of products and digital platforms.