|Work hours||Add information|
Official NIMS University, Rajasthan Facebook page.
For admissions contact: http://nimsuniversity.org/online/reg.php
|Mission||Creating pathways through career to future.|
NIMS University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India. Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the NIMS University has been legendary in quality teaching and action oriented research in all disciplines. Adjacent to the Aravali ranges and located in the outskirt of the pink city of India, the University has been listed in the top ten medical universities in India and heading towards a leading center of education in health sciences to human sciences, technical training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art and architecture. The University is established under The NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur Act, 2008 enacted by the Government of Rajasthan, and duly recognized by the UGC as well as apex level regulatory councils.
Being an exemplary landmark in the area of Higher Education, its lush green campus, state-of-art infrastructure, and modern laboratory equipped with latest technology, interactive pedagogy, and academia with proven proficiency, the NIMS University has been the paradise for thousands of on-campus as well as off-campus learners.
Nims University is recognized & approved by followings:
1. University Grants Commission (UGC): NIMS UNIVERSITY established under THE NIMS UNIVERSITY ACT, 2008, enacted by the Government of Rajasthan, is duly recognized under the provisions of Section 2 (f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
2. Association of Indian Universities: Association of Indian Universities (AIU) is a statutory body entrusted with the work of equivalence of qualifications/degrees of various Education Boards/ Universities within and inside country.
3. Medical Council of India (MCI): The Medical Council of India (MCI) is the statutory body for establishing uniform and high standards of medical education in India. The Council grants recognition of medical qualifications, gives accreditation to medical colleges, grants registration to medical practitioners, and monitors medical practice in India.
4. Dental Council of India (DCI): The Dental Council of India was incorporated under The Dentists Act, 1948 to regulate dental education and the profession throughout India.
5. Pharmacy Council of India (PCI): The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is the statutory body of government of India constituted under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
6. Indian Nursing Council (INC): The Indian Nursing Council is a national regulatory body for nurses and nurse education in India. It is an autonomous body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of Indian parliament.
7. Bar Council of India (BCI): The Bar Council of India is a statutory body that regulates and represents the Indian bar. It was created by Parliament under the Advocates Act, 1961. It prescribes standards of professional conduct and etiquette and exercises disciplinary jurisdiction.
8. Council of Architecture: The Council of Architecture (COA) is a body corporate by the Government of India under the provisions of the A
$ Dental College
$ Nursing College
$ National Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center
$ Advanced Engineering
$ Management Studies
$ Computer Sciences & Information Technology
$ Basic and Applied sciences
$ Advanced Studies
$ NIMS International School
$ Distance Education
$ Physical Education
$ Architecture & Planning
$ Humanities & Social Sciences
$ Commerce and Business
$ Fine arts
$ Media & Communication
$ Library & Information Sciences
$ Hotel & Tourism Management
$ Aviation Management
$ Textile & fashion technology
$ Theater, Film & Television Technology
$ Paramedical Sciences and Technology