|About||We work with men to end family violence.|
No to Violence (NTV) is the peak body for organisations and individuals working with men to end family violence in Victoria and New South Wales. We also provide telephone counselling, information and referrals for men in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. As we’ve supported callers for over 20 years, we’re qualified to work with men who use family violence, and those who identify as victims of family violence. Over 20 years we’ve provided assistance, information, counselling, and referrals to additional services, helping over 150,000 men get the support they need and improving outcomes for families. As the peak body for working with men in Victoria and New South Wales, we’ll continue to provide the necessary assistance and advocacy to put an end to family violence across Australia for good.
Thank you for your interest in our Facebook page. We value your comments and contributions.
While we encourage you to join the conversation, we will not tolerate irrelevant, disrespectful, offensive, crude or hateful comments, or comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe.
We retain the right to hide, remove or edit comments that we feel are inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of NTV/MRS.
We retain the right to block a user from the page who acts in a way that we feel is inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of NTV/MRS.
Please keep all comments and discussion respectful and courteous.
We will remove posts or comments that contain any of the following:
• comments or links that we consider to be discriminatory, defamatory, false or misleading, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate
• comments that disrespect another person on this page
• comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe
• comments that disrespect a woman or women
• comments that diminish or minimise women's experience of violence
• comments or links that are prejudicial towards matters that are before the