|About||Brewery & Taproom|
|Mission||To share our passion of beer with the rest of the world, where each brew represents and reflects our pursuit of excellence, constant exploration of unique and exciting flavors, and true craftsmanship.|
Delicious Connecticut Craft Brewed Beer
In today’s day and age, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle.
At No Worries Brewing Company we believe you should enjoy every moment, do what you love, and embrace the world around you. Just sit back, relax and enjoy a locally hand crafted beer.
We have found there is no one-way to make a ‘No Worries’ beer. We test boundaries through experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, while blending tried and true brewing techniques.
Each brew is a reflection of who we are, our hard work, and dedication. Our hope is that each beer brings something new to the table which can be enjoyed by everyone.
It may not be obvious... but we love beer, we loving making beer, and look forward to sharing our beer with everyone to enjoy.
Having no worries doesn't have to be isolated to a beach & a palm tree… it can also be found in a pint glass.
Beer, beer, and more beer...
- Hakuna Matata: our twist on a traditional blonde ale, blonde ale brewed with apple wood and cherry wood
- Do-Si-Do IPA: New England style Mosaic IPA. Tasty pineapple and mango flavors come thru all driveen by the mosaic hops.
- Say it Loud: a drinkable brown ale with a rich dark color, roasty grain build, and an overall smooth flavor.
and a citrusy hop kick to blend it all together.
- Boned IPA: an IPA that is light on the eyes and extremely hoppy on the tongue.
- Good Ryebrations: a rye pale ale offering a distinct bite from rye malt balanced with caramel malt and citrusy hops.
Seasonal & Rotational: Para'dice Summer Ale, Kilted Ginger Irish Red, Right Me Up DIPA, Satisfaction DIPA, Still of the Night Oatmeal Stout, to name a few!