|Work hours||Add information|
|About||North Custom Homes is a custom home building and renovation company owned by Peter North and family. We offer high quality homes and spacious lots.|
Why should you invest in a North Custom Home?
Not only will you get to choose every aspect of your home, but you will be investing in quality. Many things that are considered upgrades elsewhere will be included in your North Custom Home to add quality and value to this important investment. This quality is the hallmark of our homes. For example:
- Extremely high quality insulation gives your home an increased R-value, improving its energy efficiency and reducing your utility costs.
- High quality and locally made North Star windows which also contribute to higher R-value and lower utility costs.
- North Custom Homes’ signature trim, window sills and solid wood interior doors which add character and beauty to distinguish your home from the ordinary.
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems are included in the cost of your home.
- High quality paint throughout the home and primed garage included.
- Custom accents throughout your home such as a beautiful wood mantle, built-in cabinets or a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace- whatever suits you and your family!
- North Custom Homes are typically built on spacious, luxury lots; however, they can customized to fit your needs.
When you choose a North Custom Home, your options are endless! You will begin by designing your home plan to perfectly suit your needs. You will then work with the builder to choose what’s right for you and your budget including:
- Designing and choosing your own exterior finishes.
- Designing your own custom kitchen with the company of your choice.
- Choosing your own flooring with your customized flooring budget.
- Choosing your paint colours without limitation.
- Considering your many options such as the choice to upgrade to Delta faucets, undermount sinks and/or luxury countertops.
- Designing the beautiful and unique custom accents for your home that will set it apart from the typical “cookie cutter” home!
You’re not choosing an average home builder, you’re building a North Custo