The official Facebook page for North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service
If you have any suggestions, or comments about information you would like to see on this page, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to write on our wall or email email@example.com
Below are details about how we will manage this page:
1. Please do not use this page to notify the Service of any type of emergency. Call 999.
2. We aim to respond to your posts as quickly as possible but we cannot guarantee an immediate reply.
3. We will monitor and respond to posts within office hours (Monday-Friday 9-5pm)
4. We cannot be held responsible for any content posted on this site.
5. We request that you do not swear, use abusive language or make inappropriate comments in your posts. These types of posts will be deleted.
6. Please direct all Freedom of Information Requests through our website www.northyorksfire.gov.uk/about-us/key-documents/foi-scheme
7. Please note inbox/direct messages sent to us through Facebook will be deleted after a period of 3 months. This is so we do not keep personal information in line with the Data Protection Act.