|About||Offering patients and their primary carers the full range of specialist dental treatments and facilities, family therapy services and cosmetic surgery.|
Established in 1993, The Northbrook Clinic is today recognised throughout Ireland as a centre of excellence for diagnostics and treatment in dentistry, cosmetic surgery, psychiatry, family and trauma therapy.
For more information about each of our attending specialists, please visit the Northbrook Clinic website:
- Mr Cliff Beirne: Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Dr Veronique Coleman: Periodontist
- Dr William Fenlon: Paediatric Dentist
- Dr John Lawlor: Orthodontic Specialist
- Dr John A Lordan: Endodontist
- Dr Maire McLoughlin: Psychiatrist, Family and Trauma Therapist
- Dr Aifric Ní Chaollaí: Paediatric Dentist
- Dr Maghnus O'Donnell: Orthodontic Specialist
- Dr Niall O'Leary: Prosthodontics, Aesthetic and Implant Surgery
- Mr Colin Riordan: Consultant Plastic (Aesthetic & Reconstructive) Surgeon
- Comprehensive dental x-ray department
Located in Ranelagh, The Northbrook Clinic is easily accessible from Dublin City Centre, the M50 and the N11, numerous Dublin Bus routes and The Luas. For directions, please visit the contact page on our website.
You may be referred by your primary doctor or dentist or you may contact your preferred specialist. At the end of your treatment, you will be returned to the care of your primary care provider.