|Work hours||Add information|
|About||BABYWEARING MADE EASY|
Northwest Sling Library is a service in the Northwest dedicated to making babywearing easy.
We have a growing range of slings that mums & dads can try at our regular meets and rent for a period of two weeks
The meets will take place on a Thursday every two weeks in the Happy Camper Cafe (Cooneys) from 11am -12.30pm
A sling meet is an opportunity to look and feel the sling before trying or buying and discuss with other parents the benefits of babywearing. It is not a place to learn complex carries with your baby. You may need a private consultation or attend a dedicated workshop in order to become competent at wrapping, ringslings or stretchy wraps.
Sling rental costs €10 for a two week rental period.
Sling Meets are a place where you
- can chat and learn about slings and babywearing,
- can get information about safe babywearing,
- can hear other people's and share your own experience about using slings,
- can ask questions you may have about day-to-day life with slings,
- may get a chance to try on slings,
- may be able to rent slings for a small fee at the end of the meet,
- learn about other babywearing resources
Sling Meets are not workshops or a safe space for in-depth advice and instruction/teaching. It is
not possible to give detailed instruction or professional advice in this environment.