|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Wellbeing mentoring, yoga and mindfulness|
Have you ever said to yourself “I need to fix myself” or “I have to escape” in order to start living life joyfully?
We’re here to tell you that you don’t have to escape, ‘fix’ yourself, or change into someone else in order to experience happiness!
Learning to be more present with your-self is the key to living life with all of its highs and lows.At Oasis Mindfulness, we will help you:
- Develop presence with your-self to work with greater clarity, joy and effectiveness
- Learn how to access the inner oasis of calm and move through your life with ease, even in the most challenging circumstances
- Learn to make skillful decisions and actions from a centered place within your own oasis
- Allow your inner resources of wisdom, intuition and creativity to surface
- Open up or dip into your inner oasis resource, instead of relying solely on the active mind to automatically analyse, solve or fix any problems.
About Anne Rodgers
Anne Rodgers understands the pressures of corporate life.
An experienced business leader, Anne turned to yoga and mindfulness to cope with the rigors of business and to support her own mental health. Anne was so taken with the benefits of mindfulness, as well as the improvements to her own wellbeing, that she took a leap of faith and changed her life’s direction.
Anne now supports people in dealing with the pressures of daily life through mindfulness based practices, guiding her clients to replenish and regenerate the mind-body-emotion connection with an emphasis on breath awareness and balancing the nervous system.
In founding Oasis Mindfulness, Anne combines 30 years of business wisdom with the latest approaches to mindfulness, helping her clients to find happiness and enjoy life, even in the most challenging professional and personal circumstances.
Anne holds a Diploma of Management, a Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing, and is a registered Hatha Yoga Instructor. She is a Level 1 Mindfulness Teacher trained by Mindfulness Train