|Work hours||Add information|
A relational approach to financial planning.
INTENTIONAL | INVOLVED | EDUCATIONAL
My name is Omer Mahmood. I am a Financial Strategist who takes a relational approach to financial planning. I am all about relationships: initiating, building, strengthening, and sustaining meaningful, long-term relationships. For me, it has to be more than asset allocation, risk tolerance, and the length of your term insurance. I want to know YOU - your goals, your dreams, your aspirations, and how I may come alongside you to help realize them. My approach is intentional, involved, educational, and most importantly, relational.
Until you and I get acquainted, take a moment and read through some of my beliefs. If anything on this list inspires you, excites you, challenges you, or resonates with you, then we might be a good fit and I look forward to connecting with you.
• First and foremost, I am an optimist
• I believe everyone should have access to sound financial advice
• I believe in creating a personalized financial strategy
• I believe the biggest investment risk is not losing your money, but outliving it
• I believe the biggest enemy of investment success is fear, not ignorance
• I believe in dollar-cost-averaging (consistently investing through all the ups and downs of the market)
• I believe in ‘buy term and invest the difference’
• I believe a sound financial plan is incomplete without a will
• I believe robo-advisors have a place in the investment world, but they will never replace the knowledge and wisdom of a financial advisor. Don’t believe me? Ask your robo-advisor about succession planning!
• I believe in continuous learning and teaching