|Work hours||Add information|
On Target Preparedness began providing services in July 2011. The first contract was with Wayne County Health Department to assist them in meeting their preparedness requirements as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Work included writing emergency response plans, providing training on the plans and other disaster related topics, and designing and executing exercises.
Shortly thereafter more contracts followed with Health Departments and non-profits. Work for these also included building and designing OSHA compliant respiratory protection programs, coordinating efforts of planning with partner agencies, and planning for special events.
Our staff are trained in a wide variety of specialties to include firefighting, EMS, emergency management, public health roles, and several other
|Founded||July 1, 2011|
Our services include the following:
1. Threat Assessments on Agencies.
2.Emergency Management Training.
3. Different types of Emergency Plan Writing.
4. Exercise Development based on Homeland Security exercises and evaluation programs.
5. Development of OSHA compliant respiratory programs.
6. Efficiency Review of Agency.
7. Developing Incident Action plans and Follow Up plans for special events.
8. Assisting a companies Human Resource department in the hiring process and application review