|Work hours||Add information|
|About||One Group at Drew university|
Mission: The main mission of the ONE Campaign is to end extreme poverty and preventable diseases around the world. These are two of the Millennium Development Goals set forth by the United Nations. The ONE Campaign works to try and turn these goals into a reality.
1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
2. Achieve universal primary education
3. Promote gender equality and empower women
4. Reduce child mortality rates
5. Improve maternal health
6. Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis and other diseases
7. Ensure environmental sustainability
8. Develop a global partnership for development.
|Description||This is the start of something big at Drew, as well as a foundation for those in need. The One campaign's focus is on making poverty history as well as providing life saving medicines and vaccines to those in need. Our focus is currently in the Horn of Africa where they are experiencing the longest drought and famine is over 60 years, drought is caused by nature but famines are man made, we can help there. "We can't fix every problem, but the ones we can, we must." Help me help them, sign up at www.one.org today|