|Work hours||Add information|
Where young leaders start leading
One Young World was founded in 2009 by David Jones and Kate Robertson. We are a UK-based not-for-profit that gathers together the brightest young people from around the world, empowering them to make lasting connections to create positive change.
• PR News CSR Awards. Honorable Mention, Human Rights Communications, Philanthropy Communications and Workplace Innovation (2011)
• SABRE (Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation). Certificate of Excellence, Iron, Agency Citizenship (2011)
• Big Apple Awards, Public Relations Society of America, New York Chapter. Finalist, Events and Observances, One to Seven Days (2011)
• Clinton Global Initiative. Commitment to Action (2010)
• Event Awards. Best Conference (2010)
• Interactive Media Awards. Outstanding Achievement, Youth (2010)
• New Media Institute Awards. Website Awards, Standard of Excellence, Community (2010
|Founded||Founded in 2009 by David Jones and Kate Robertson.|
The One Young World Summit 2017, Bogotá, Colombia 4 - 7 October.
Register yourself as a candidate for the Summit 2017 here: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/attend-summit-2017
Find out more about how to support amazing young leaders here: