|About||The statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching the Oregon State Parks experience for generations to come.|
|Mission||To enrich the experience of Oregon State Parks for generations to come|
Why is the Foundation needed?
- Oregon state parks are not funded by your state taxes
- User fees, a portion of Oregon Lottery proceeds, and a portion of RV & ATV registration fees provide the majority of state park funding.
- Lottery proceeds declined during the Great Recession and have remained down.
- Despite this, the number of parks users has continued to climb!
Your membership enables the Foundation to fund:
- Healthy activities - enhancements to improve the hiking, cycling and camping experience
- Outdoor education - activities or facilities that make it possible for children to learn about our natural surroundings
- Accessibility - programs and activities that facilitate park use by under-served communities
-Iconic Places - Restoration or construction of iconic places in our state parks
|Awards||GuideStar Exchange Seal|
Want to support YOUR Oregon state parks? Become a member of the Oregon State Parks Foundation! Your membership makes a real difference to help us enrich the state park experience for generations to come. To join us, please visit our membership page at http://www.oregonstateparksfoundation.org/membership/
Or, please consider making a donation at https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/OSPF. Gifts can be made online, by mail or by phone. You also can give where you work! Many companies match donations, have programs where you can nominate OSPF for donations, or give through groups like EarthShare Oregon and Network for Good.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org