|About||We are a Catholic parish of about 2,500 families, seeking to make Jesus Christ known and loved.|
The mission of Our Lady of Grace Parish is to make Jesus Christ
known and loved.
The purpose of this Facebook page is to provide an interactive forum where readers can gather and discuss information about the wide range of issues involving Our Lady of Grace.
Followers are encouraged to post questions, comments and concerns, but should remember this is a moderated online discussion hosted by the parish.
The parish appreciates healthy, constructive debate and discussion; that means we ask that comments be kept civil in tone and reflect the charity and respect that marks Christian discourse.
It is understood that comments made by visitors do not necessarily reflect the positions of Our Lady of Grace and/or the teachings of the Catholic Church. Comments will not be removed simply because they express opinions in disagreement with the teachings of the Catholic Church. However, comments that may be deleted include those that contain:
• Vulgar language
• Personal attacks/bullying/harassment/inflammatory remarks against a person or group
• Links to sites that contain offensive material or attack the Catholic Church
• Promotion of services, products, political organizations/agendas
• Information that is factually incorrect
• Content/comments off topic
Our Lady of Grace reserves the right to remove posts/block posters who violate this policy.