|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome! Pacific Cascade Psychological Association is a chapter of California Psychological Association.|
1) To advance the understanding and acceptance of psychology as a profession devoted to the promotion of human welfare.
2) To facilitate the discussion of issues related to the professional practice of psychology and to maintain and promote the professional autonomy of psychologists
3) To encourage research, both individual and cooperative, by psychologists in professional careers.
4) To clarify and promote ethical standards of psychological practice and to inform and educate its members and the public about standards of clinical and professional practice.
5) To promote mutually beneficial relation with allied professionals
6) To provide continuing education and other relevant services to its members.
7) To serve the community.
8) To act as the local chapter of the California Psychological Association.
2016 PCPA Officers
President - Dr. Marvin Megibow
Past President- Dr. Mimi Bommersbach
Treasurer- Dr. Sara Sorci Steele
Secretary- Dr. William Taetzsch
Member at Large- Dr. Jeff Rose