|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Real Estate, Staging|
ALL ABOUT THE CLIENTS
• Bringing exceptional service to all clients — buyers, sellers and investors
• Placing her clients’ needs and goals first in all transactions
• Great reputation for her honesty, listening skills and the ability to understand clients’ needs
• An understanding of the real estate market in both Greater Portland & MidCoast Maine
• Experienced STAGING skills adding value to the sale of your home
• The advantage of PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY to showcase your listing
• A calm, skilled negotiator who is able to resolve complex points in transactions
• A great sense of humor, helping all transactions be more enjoyable
A native Mainer, Pamela grew up in Waterville and Union. She also spent 25 years in Falmouth.
She is a graduate of the University of Maine, Orono, and the Central Maine School of Nursing.
Pamela enjoys spending time in the great Maine outdoors. She likes to garden, hike, and fish. She is married to Steve Stanford and she loves spending time with her 3 sons and 2 step-daughters.
She is a member of the Belfast YMCA, the Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce and recently joined their Board of Directors.
Pamela belongs to the Mid-Coast Council of Realtors®, the Maine Association of Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors® and is a licensed Maine Associate Broker.
Contact Pamela today for all your real estate needs and put her excellent customer service and communication skills to work for you.