|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We specialise in facilitating long term, sustainable & ethical partnerships between schools.|
To provide a real world experience through partnering with a geographically and culturally diverse school and providing a structured program for teachers and their students to develop a greater sense of the global community.
Partner Schools Worldwide Ltd (PSW) provides clear lifelong benefits to students education:
• Students improve their understanding and appreciation of the diversity of people, and social and economic conditions across the world;
• They experience, through interaction and on the ground visits, the value of diversity and the challenges and opportunities of different cultural and economic environments;
• They contribute to those less fortunate, and understand the value and personal experience of giving.
Partner Schools Worldwide is a socially focused enterprise company located in the UK. Our beginnings stem back to 2004 when we operated under the name of Sabre Charitable Trust. In 2012 a new legal entity was formed to focus on delivering ethical, sustainable and high quality experiences for young adults.
Our values are built on the following guiding principles:
• Transparency - clarity of business aims and objectives and mode of operation
• Collaboration & Partnership - with like minded groups and individuals
• Honesty - open interactions with clients & partners
• Ethical Operations - trade with reputable and respected organisations
• Responsible Employer - Creation of opportunities and work/life balance for staff
• Innovation - never think we have learnt enough!
We aim to:
• Facilitate critical thinking on global issues and help students understand their role in an interdependent world.
• Encourage students and teachers to appreciate their own cultural heritage whilst giving a greater insight into the heritage and fortunes of other cultures.
• Offer students and teachers the chance to visit their partner school and experience a different learning environment.
• Enable teachers to improve educational performance and standards in the developing world.
• Allow techers a unique approach to continuous personal development(CPD).
• Provide a basis for bringing real and topical content into curriculum subjects shared across continents.
|Products||Partnerships, Teacher Development, Student Visits and more...|