|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Perrys Towing is a family owned 24 hour towing company serving the Hudson Valley area since 1939|
Perry's towing is located in Kingston New York on the beautiful Hudson river.
It is the towing arm of Bob Perry's service station which started in 1939 as Atlantic Richfield gas station and repair shop. Perry sold the business to son-in-law Art Ferraro in 1960 and Art ran the business with his son Peter adding the first tow truck in 1968.
Managed now by Peter, help comes from his son Artie who as the fourth generation will soon take over the business.
Perry's is contracted to the New York State Thruway for a 20 mile section of highway running through Kingston,NY and the company also tows for three local police departments and as well as car dealers and mobile repair shops.
Perry's currently has six trucks which range from light to heavy duty towing.
• Heavy-duty towing and recovery
• Llight-duty towing and recovery flatbed service specializing in difficult recoveries
• Roadside service - (out of gas, lockouts,tire changes )
• Private Property Abandoned Vehicle Removal
• Exotic & Antique Car Towing
• Quick reliable service
• Trained and Professional Operators
• Fleet Accounts Welcome
• Full service repair shop
• Oil changes
• Computer diagnostic
• Electrical diagnostic
• New York State inspections
• New & Used tires
• Timing belts
• AC work
• Shocks and Struts
• Automatic car wash