|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Perth Children's Hospital is located on the QEII Medical Centre site in Nedlands and will replace Princess Margaret Hospital for Children in 2018.|
We are committed to the pursuit of healthier lives for children and young people.
- Place children, young people, families and carers at the centre of everything we do.
- Deliver high quality health care in hospital and in the community.
- Build partnerships to advocate and deliver care to those who need it most.
- Advance internationally recognised research focused on health outcomes.
- Attract exceptional staff by offering continued education, training, support and career development.
Perth Children's Hospital (PCH) is the new centrepiece of Western Australia's child and adolescent health care system.
When it opens on XXX, it will replace Princess Margaret Hospital for Children as the specialist state-wide paediatric hospital and trauma centre for WA.
Perth Children's Hospital will provide the specialty medical treatment required for the most serious medical cases, as well as secondary services including inpatient, outpatient and day stay care.
Our hospital has the latest facilities designed around the needs of children, adolescents, their families and carers.
Please read our House Rules before using this page.
Visit our website for information, www.pch.health.wa.gov.au