|About||Peter M. Cordovano, Esq. helps the injured in the Mid-Hudson Valley. We only take cases we believe in. Understand where you stand. "Don't Go it Alone".|
|Mission||Mr. Cordovano’s reputation for personal attention, dedication of effort, and the case results his clients receive are second to none. Clients appreciate his hands-on approach and thorough preparation of their cases.|
|Description||Our Highland office is centrally located to Newburgh, Poughkeepsie and Kingston, serving Orange, Dutchess and Ulster counties. We are conveniently located on US Route 9W, just north of the Mid-Hudson Bridge, near the NYS Thruway Exit 18 in New Paltz.|
In New York State Appellate Litigation, Mr. Cordovano has and “made law” in the following president setting cases:
• Anthony M. Barraco, P.C. v. Rosendale, 162 A.D.2d 899; 558 N.Y.S.2d 240 (Appellate Division Third Department 1990) (litigation issue).
• David Miller v. City of Poughkeepsie, 185 A.D.2d 594; 586 N.Y.S.2d 396
(Appellate Division Third Department 1992) (workers compensation issue).
• Boehm v. Estate of Mack by Pfaff-Adams, 255 A.D.2d 749; 680 N.Y.S.2d 73 (Appellate Division, Third Department 1998) (serious injury issue).
|Founded||Peter M. Cordovano, Esq.|
Our practice areas are:
• Workers' Compensation
• Uninsured Employer's Defense
• Social Security Disability (SSDI)
• Motor Vehicle Accidents
• Criminal Defense (Ulster County Only)
• New York State Retirement System Hearings
• Real Estate