|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The purposes of Phi Alpha Honor Society are to provide a closer bond among students of social work and promote humanitarian goals and ideals. Phi Alpha fosters high standards of education for social workers and invites into membership those who have attai|
Qualifications for Membership
An undergraduate student is eligible for membership after achieving the following requirements:
1. Declared Social Work as your major.
2. Achieved Junior or Senior rank (60+ credit hours).
3. Earned at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average for all university course work.
4. Completed at least 8 credit hours within the social work major.
5. Earned at least a 3.5 grade point average over all social work courses.
A graduate student is eligible for membership after achieving the following requirements:
1.Completed at least 8 credit hours of required social work courses.
2.Earned at least a 3.75 grade point average over all graduate-level social work courses