|Work hours||Add information|
|About||UK - MEX - PL|
We offer a range of photographic services including advertising and marketing for corporate and individual clients as well as personal assignments such as weddings and family portraiture.
The colossal role of photography in the contemporary world of advertising is undeniable. Our aim is simple: to create images that will heighten the visual impact of your brand, your company, your service or your product.
We closely follow the unstoppable trends within commercial photography and are always pursuing new styles of visual representation that will enable you to stand out from the rest. We are aware that you may be working within a saturated market and it is our job to exceed the expectation of the existing customer or to catch the eye of the potential one. It could be said that we live in the era of the image, so what could be more important than concentrating on and improving the images by which you are represented?
Our previous assignments include:
- advertising photography and campaigns
- product photography; 'in situ' or 'pack-shot'.
- staff portraits (photographs of the employees in a company)
- interior and architectural photography
- fashion photography; look books, new collections, shows and portfolio shots for models
- portraiture; musicians, bands, actors, writers and artists
- landscape and travel photography; promotional material for tourism, guides and coffee table travel books
- event photography; cultural events, product launches, fundraisers, festivals and concerts
- sports photography
360 PANORAMIC PHOTOS
Photo VR (Virtual Reality) is the perfect way to represent architectural environments over the Internet. Why not invite your potential customers to take an online tour around your location? With the virtual tour, the viewer will be able to interact with the space, zooming in on points of interest and navigating into other rooms. Its ability to depict the feeling of being within a specific interior or exterior space are unri