|Work hours||Add information|
Founder/President: PhysioChains Education
NASM Master Trainer, CPT, CES, PES. FMT
Instructor: Brookbush Institute
Author: Parkinson's Regeneration Training Book
|Mission||To close the gap between lack medical/health care and functional life|
Karl is an NASM certified trainer offering premier one-on-one training, nutrition counseling, barefoot training/rehab, primal movement chains training, and group fitness training.
Karl is currently enrolled in the NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Master Trainer Program and the EBFA (Evidence Based Fitness Academy) Master Instructor Program.
* NASM Certified Personal Trainer
* NASM (Corrective Exercise Specialist)
* NASM PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist)
* NASM GFS (Golf Fitness Specialist) * NASM FNS (Fitness Nutrition Specialist
* Barefoot Rehab Specialist
* Primal Movement Chains Specialist
* Hydrorider Certified
* Insanity Certified
* TRX Certified Trainer
Train with Karl and benefit from:
* a customized & individualized workout program to meet your fitness goals
* One-on-one sessions
* Athlete speed, power, & agility training
* Nutrition consulting
For more info & pricing, Karl can be reached at 315-935-7488 (call or text)
NASM Certifications and Programs:
NASM delivers several core evidence-based health and fitness solutions that provide measurable results for a wide range of consumers – from professional and Olympic athletes to health club members. A key to this success is the company’s proprietary, evidence-based Optimum Performance Training (OPT) model.
The OPT methodology serves as the foundation from which all other NASM programs and credentials are based. OPT features:
• A comprehensive and systematic approach to health and fitness and proper fitness assessment, planning and execution.
• Several components of training, including flexibility, cardiorespiratory, core, balance, power and strength.
• An integrated total-body training program used for conditioning and rehabilitation.
NASM CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist):
This Advanced Specialization was developed in response to the growing need for professionals with the ability to assist clients experiencing musculoskeletal i