|Work hours||Add information|
|About||In the community for more than 75 years, Planned Parenthood Arizona is the leading sexual health organization in Arizona. The organization provides health care, education and outreach services to more than 100,000 men, women, teens and parents annually.|
|Mission||Planned Parenthood Arizona promotes and protects every person's freedom and right to enjoy sexual health and well-being, to make reproductive choices, and build healthy, strong families.|
To make an appointment in the Phoenix area, call 602.277.PLAN (7526). In Tucson, call 520.408.PLAN (7526). And, elsewhere in Arizona, call toll-free 855.207.PLAN (7526).
Please note: We may use your comments in other contexts and mediums to help support our cause.
The services Planned Parenthood offers are:
- gynecological exams
- life-saving cancer screenings
- birth control consultations and supplies
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- medication and surgical abortion
- pregnancy testing and counseling
- sexual health patient consultation