|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The PNP Maritime Group is mandated to perform all police functions, ensure public safety and internal security over Philippine territorial waters.|
|Mission||To perform all police functions and ensure public safety and internal security over Philippine territorial waters and rivers including ports of entry and exit; and sustain the protection of the maritime environment.|
PNP Maritime Group VISION:
By the year 2020, the PNP MG shall be a competent, highly mobile and well-equipped organization capable of maintaining a safe, secure and peaceful maritime environment in partnership with the maritime stakeholders.
PNP Maritime Group Function:
1. To train, equip, mobilize, organize and manage resources for effective maritime law enforcement and internal security operations;
2. To enforce all laws, rules, regulations and ordinances relative to the protection of lives, properties and the environment;
3. To arrest, investigate and assist in the prosecution of terrorists, smugglers, drug traffickers and other criminal elements;
4. To conduct search and rescue operations; and
5. To perform other duties as directed by Chief, PNP.
|Founded||February 1, 1971|