|Work hours||Add information|
From its thunderous ocean breakers crashing against rocky headlands and expansive sand beaches to its open grasslands, brushy hillsides and forested ridges, Point Reyes offers visitors over 1000 species of plants and animals to discover. Home to several cultures over thousands of years, the Seashore preserves a tapestry of stories and interactions of people. Point Reyes awaits your exploration.
Welcome to Point Reyes National Seashore’s Facebook page. We hope this will become a place where fans feel comfortable sharing information and experiences about Point Reyes National Seashore with one another. While this is an open forum, it is also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. Please be considerate and respectful of other fan’s opinions. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you do not comply, your message will be removed.
• We do not allow anonymous posts. Anonymous posts will be deleted.
• We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental entity. Such posts and/or links are subject to deletion. People who continue to post such content and/or links may be subject to page participation restrictions and/or removal from the page.
• We do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental entity.
• We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posting of external links on this site that are intended as advertising (or to drive traffic to websites unrelated to Point Reyes National Seashore), or do not contribute to dialog and