|About||Poringland Village Hall was first established in 1919, and extended in 1939. It is situated at the heart of the Village.|
The current Village Hall was first established in 1919, and extended in 1939. It has had many uses since then and currently is in regular use by many community groups including:
•Edward Bear Club, for pre-school children
•Poringland Playgroup, for children aged 2-5
•Xtratime After-school & Holiday Club, for children aged 3-11
•Meeting Place Coffee Stop
In September 2011, the site was expanded to the rear, with the purchase of an adjacent piece of land, which has since been used as an extended play area.