• Computers and Software
• 7 Internet PCs
• 1 Research PC
• 1 Express PC
• Internet Manager software manages computer signups and reservations.
• Computer Reservations are recommended M-F 3 - 6 PM.
• Wireless Access is available.
• 3 laptop computers are available for checkout to cardholders in good standing.
• Copy Machine
• Disability Services
• Handicapped parking spaces
• Accessible restrooms
BOOKS AND DONATIONS
• Friends of the Portola Valley Library have an ongoing book sale located in the Friends of the Library alcove.
• The Friends also host larger book sales periodically throughout the year.
• For donations, we welcome gently used books of: fiction, non-fiction (not outdated), cook books, gardening, travel books (up to 3 years old), coffee table books, children’s books---all ages, CDs and DVDS (up to 15).
• We cannot accept: moldy, torn or yellow pages, textbooks, outdated manuals, encyclopedias, books in foreign languages.
• Due to limited storage space, we recommend calling the library before bringing donations. Please limit your donation to 50 books.
• Volunteer high school students help students in grades K - 3.
• We provide home delivery of library materials to those who are unable to visit the library.
• Examples of people eligible for homebound services: Short/long-term illness, non-driver status (Senior), physical challenges, visual disabilities, etc.