Cute clothes for your little girls and boys! Only available on our Facebook page!
Our goal is to provide a superior customer experience at exceptional prices.
Posh Little People has been in business for over 6 years. We were one of the first companies to use Facebook as an exclusive selling platform for really cute clothes for kids. If you follow these steps you will be one of our thousands of happy customers.
1) We always keep our current availability on every style we offer. Always look under the picture you are viewing for the UPDATED availability in the comments.Once your order is placed, we will like your comment. At that time, we will deduct the item(s) you ordered from our availability. If there are two customers who comment with the size they want AND their Paypal address and there is only one piece left in that size, we look at the time stamp to determine who gets that piece.
2) As we go through the album we will like your comment if the size is available. We will usually do that within an hour of your comment. (During working hours).
3) We will send you an invoice using PayPal within 24 hours of liking your comment. Most of the time we will send the invoice much sooner. If you do not receive an invoice at this time, you should check your spam folder or sign into your PayPal account to look for it there. Sometimes a customer will accidentally type an incorrect address in the comments. Please check this also.
4) All SALE Invoices are due to be paid within 12 hours of receipt. All other Invoices are Due within 24 hours. We ask if for some reason you have decided not to purchase what you commented on, please let us know via a PM or comment. This gives another customer the ability to buy what we had on reserve for you.
5) If your invoice is not paid or we have not heard from you via PM, after we have reminded you twice about your invoice, your Invoice will be canceled.
6) We offer Payment Plans on many of our albums. Always look for our "MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES" picture at the end of each Album.
7) In the back of each album is a Size Chart that was given to us by e