|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Pregnant with your first baby? A lot will change, but you've got this! Especially if you have a free personal nurse! Services available via the Kitsap Public Health District.|
The Kitsap Public Health welcomes your comments.
When you comment on our page, your message is visible to the public and subject to public record disclosure laws.
Kitsap Pubic Health does not endorse or agree with every comment posted. The intended purpose of the site is to serve as a mechanism for communication between the District and members of the public.
Please note that all comments will be reviewed, and we reserve the right to delete comments that violate the following standards:
• No comments not topically related to the particular post or article being commented on.
• No violent, obscene or libelous comments.
• No comments that threaten, harass or defame any person, business or organization.
• No hate speech or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
• No profane or sexual language or content.
• No solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any political, financial, commercial, or lobbying effort.
• No comments that promote a personal or commercial business, website, or social media resource.
• No comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No repetitive comments copied and pasted by multiple users.
• No comments containing medical or health advice/resources.
• No plagiarized material, or material that violates intellectual property rights, if known to the District.
• No Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
Important Public Disclosure Notice:
Comments to not constitute a public records request. Click here for information on submitting a public records: http://www.kitsappublichealth.org/information/requests.php
Click here to report a public health concern:
|Description||Pregnant with your first baby? A lot will change, but you've got this! Especially if you have a free personal nurse! Services available via the Kitsap Public Health District.|