|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Weight Loss, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Botox & Fillers, General Internal Medicine & Specialty Services DOT & Sports physicals|
Professional Medical Services of Dickson
We offer a wide variety of medical services provided by a board certified specialist on site
We are proud to offer in cooperation with Dream Diet Doctor a medically supervised weight loss program which is able to help anyone who is tired of diets that fail or are a bit to extreme.
Along with prescription diet pills (appetite suppressants) we offer nutrition plans, exercise guidance, motivation, and dietary supplements that can all be part of a successful plan at a very convenient low price.
Our physician will spend ample time with each and every patient depending on the needs.
Professional Medical Services also offers:
* Hormone Replacement Therapy
* General Internal Medicine and specialty services in the area of pulmonary diseases and sleep medicine
* Allergies, asthma, emphysema, obstructive sleep apnea, infections.
* Sports physicals and DOT physicals.
The State of Tennessee has produced a set of regulations surrounding the use of prescription medications for weight loss and diet control. We have designed a program that complies with these regulations and provides a means where individuals can safely use powerful and effective medications to lose weight. These medications, along with proper diet and regular exercise, offer almost anyone a great chance to be successful in achieving their weight goal.
To be eligible for our program, an individual must:
* Be between the ages 18-65 (14-18 with parental consent)
* Have a BMI (body mass index) of 25 or greater or.....
* If BMI is less than 25 female waist circumference must be equal or more than 35 inches and male waist circumference equal or more than 38.
Subsequent visits are performed monthly and will include weight, blood pressure, review of weight loss goal and progress, answering of questions, brief medical exam, and diet and exercise. Once and individual has lost 30 pounds, additional blood work is drawn. This helps determine the individual's health sta