|Work hours||Add information|
Project Sanctuary (www.ProjectSanctuary.us) takes military families from battle ready to family ready, having FUN along the way!
|Mission||Project Sanctuary takes our military families from battle-ready to family-ready by providing six-day, outdoor, therapeutic retreats in a healing environment and ongoing family support services for two years following each retreat.|
At Project Sanctuary, we believe the whole family serves, and the best way to “support the troops” is by supporting the family. We provide therapeutic retreats, enabling military families to reconnect and reintegrate into their communities through education, innovative services, supportive follow through…and FUN!
• 2012 “Joining Forces Community Challenge” Winner (White House)
• 2012 Aurora Chamber of Commerce “Woman of the Year” nominee: Heather Ehle
• 2011 United Veterans Committee of Colorado’s “Outstanding Organization of the Year”
• 2010 Newman’s Own Awards winner
• 2010 People Magazine “All-Stars Among Us” nominee: Heather Ehle