|About||We're the professional standard for custom art, sports memorabilia & jersey framing for the past 20+ years. Combining modern with traditional. www.ProJS.ca|
Frequently Asked Questions (Custom Edmonton Jersey Framing)
What do our customers usually ask us?
Does the jersey have to be pressed?
– it is all up to your preference, we recommend that you do clean and press the jersey first but it is all up to the client because we understand how doing so could affect the authenticity of an original.
What other services do you offer?
– you can see a list of the many services we offer on our services page when you click through here. A short summery of services would be jersey framing, shadowboxing and conservation framing.
How long does it take to frame a jersey?
– we understand that some people want it done within a certain time frame and we take all that into consideration when you work with us. Usually it is within 72 hours but we also offer a “rush” service which can have your jersey framed even faster (same day framing)
What kind of jersey do you frame?
– we frame it all, we have yet to come across something we cannot frame. Any type of sports memorabilia that you may want framed let us know and we can give you a quote for that too.
Should I get a shadowbox and how can I use it?
– this is a more larger 3D box where objects like bats or gloves are framed. These are used when the depth of the piece needing to be framed is larger then the regular sized frame. These can create that 3D attractive look that many people love.
What are your framing prices and what are the fees?
– we do have general pricing where you can get an idea of the cost but usually it is custom to your own needs. Some materials cost more or less then others, the best way to figure out cost is to give us a call at 1 (855) 777-7459 or send us a short message about what your looking for. General pricing below.
Option 1 – S / M / L pricing
Small 30″ x32″ – $380 w/ tax = $399
Medium 33″ x40″ – $405 w/ tax = $425.25
Large 39″ x41″ – $435 w/ tax = $456.75
Do you charge for an quote or estimate?
– an estimate is FREE OF CHARGE! All you have to do is g