|About||We are HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) & IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Consultants to provide a better living Environment|
|Mission||Our Mission is to provide “Green on a Platter” to the next generations leads us to analyse & design the energy efficient systems and better Indoor Air quality (IAQ) solutions with economically beneficial to the end users.|
We provide competent designs & methodical approach towards sizing the equipment’s by taking various factors into account such as climate, building design, orientation, space usage, zoning to optimize energy utilization, etc., We prefer Energy efficient systems which includes low IKW systems like VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) systems, efficient chillers, VFD (Variable frequency drive) systems, VAV (Variable Air Volume) Boxes for efficient Air distribution, IBMS (Integrated Building Management systems) for effective management, ERV (Energy recovery ventilators), DCV (Demand control ventilation), etc.,
Our service in the design stage helps the Architects, interior designers to plan various aspects in the buildings. Our close association with the market keeps us updated about various technologies which helps us to suggest better products with economically viable to the end users.
Offer Optimised Designs
Do Quality Job
Deliver Admirable Results
We cater services to the following sectors
1) Hospitals & Healthcare (Clean rooms)
2) Data Centres & UPS Battery Rooms
3) Hotels & Lodgings
4) Corporate Office Spaces
5) Educational Institutions
7) Commercial Complexes
8) Divine Places
9) Apartments & Villas
10) Industrial Ventilation
11) Basement Car Parking’s Ventilation
Our scope of work will be as follows,
Design Consultancy Services:
1) Feasibility Study based on the Architectural drawings.
2) On site Feasibility Study.
3) Proposing the systems based on Load estimation.
4) Conceptual planning.
5) Comparative study on the different systems.
6) Payback analysis.
7) Estimating the BOQ based on the approval of conceptual.
8) Acquiring offers from the different suppliers.
9) Techno Commercial Comparative study based on the offers received.
10) Recommendation to award the contract based on comparative study.
11) Periodic site inspection
a. Kick-off meeting.
|Products||Optimized & Sustainable Solutions for Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality|