|About||Welcome to the Official U.S. Army Public Health Command Europe Facebook page.|
|Mission||Promote health and prevent disease, injury, and disability of Soldiers and military retirees, their Families, and DA Civilian employees; assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary service for Army and DoD Veterinary missions.|
We welcome discussion and debate but always remember to practice Operations Security (OPSEC). Never provide information about yourself or family to those you don't know.
All comments are monitored. We expect that participants will treat each other with respect. Comments outside of the range of acceptable use will be removed:...
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submission nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual’s rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Images posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user. Exception is limited use of copyrighted material for educational purposes from which no one is attempting to profit financially from the reproduction.
• No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
DoD Social Media User Agreement: