|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Queen's University has a world-class academic reputation combining innovation and excellence in research and education with its leadership role in the community.|
We are Queen's University Belfast.
We are exceptional!
This tradition of excellence provides a firm foundation for Queen's forward-looking and confident Vision for the Future, a blueprint which will secure its position as a global player in higher education.
Queen’s is at the heart of the local community. Its "leading" role can be seen in many ways. The University is a training ground for the professions, a patron of the arts, and a driving force in wealth and job creation. Queen's is working to build on this role and to ensure that its students - the leaders of tomorrow's society - leave the University ready to take advantage of all the opportunities life can offer.
'Inspiring' recognises that education must be life-changing, stimulating and fulfilling. Queen's students and staff work in an environment which allows them to unleash their full potential.
'Delivering' underlines the University's pledge to keep its word and to deliver the highest quality experience for its staff and students.
- Times Higher Most Innovative Teacher of the Year 2011
- Royal Honour 2011 Queen's Anniversary Prize for Queen's University-Health Service partnership to combat cancer
- Times Higher Education Research Team of the Year 2010
- Times Higher Education Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2009
- Times Higher Excellence and Innovation in the Arts
- Northern Ireland's first Cancer Research UK Centre
- Awards from National Council for Graduate Entrepreneurship and Enterprise UK