|About||It’s all happening at Bendigo’s renovated Queen's Arms. It’s the kind of youngsters to oldies, friendly atmosphere a proper pub should have.|
The Francis, Russell and Morcom families have created and operate the superbly renewed Queens Arms – making sure the staﬀ are cheery and professional, the atmosphere ever warm and welcoming, the food and drink superb and the vibe just as relaxed as you’d want it to be.
Here are some other great reasons why the Bendigo community just loves the renewed and revitalised QA
1. It’s the kind of youngsters to oldies, friendly atmosphere a proper pub should have.
2. The beer is still as awesome as ever – and the wine list just as terriﬁc.
3. The food is always truly tasty and super fresh.
4. Cheer or moan, as you enjoy big screen footy and other key sporting events.
5. Terriﬁc live music most Fridays and Saturdays from 8pm.
6. Close to Bendigo CBD with plenty of free parking.
7. Ever welcoming open ﬁre during chilly winter days and nights.