1805th The Old Riga Town, Lielās Miestnieku un Mazās Mūku street corner town house opened girls' schools in the German city (Stadt-Töchter Schule) with 2 classes.
1861st Specifically, it was already with 3 classes and was moved into buildings and Lielās and Mazās Jaunielas corner.
1875th The school was with 4 classes,
1884th year - with 6 classes.
1881st-1884th The Nicholas Boulevard 2 (current Kr.Valdemara Street) by the architect R. Schmaeling project in Italian Renaissance style, built a special school buildings, the 1918th December was awarded the Riga 3rd city gymnasia. Secondary school work began in 1919th on the 15th January. For a temporary manager appointed Emma Wittenberg-Traubergu (later: Wittenberg-Liekne), who also taught French. She was graduated from the University of Brussels, a new philosophy and literature department. First school year the school began to 397 girls and 64 boys, but 1919./20. school year, the boys were moved to the first and 2. secondary school.
1918./19. school year has continued to operate in the city girls' school head Teodora Andrus chair. From his school and was taken over inventory, which was still preserved after the First World War, located on the premises of the hospital and pre-war times.
1919th on 21st January for schools teaching conference E. Wittenberg-Trauberga was elected as a school manager. In this capacity, she was left to 4th June, when the German government school in Riga Advisor withdrew their orders. School authorities entrusted with the teacher Ansis Dreimanis in its power to levy again E. Wittenberg-Traubergai 30th September, but himself continued to work as a teacher at school.
1919./20. school year 15 secondary school classes studied 530 students: primary school 66, secondary school 178, realschool148 and realgymnasium 34.
Riga 3rd Gymnasium Pedagogical Grammar II Conference 1919th it was decided to convert the school for girls in schools and school administrator of the members elected to the we